Never stop learning because life never stops teaching. I am excited to work in different industries, challenge myself and develop new skills. As a sociology major with a wide range of global experiences, I am equipped with the knowledge of various cultural norms and social behaviour, which allows me to understand people, organisations and businesses with a global perspective.
Sociology Maj Psychology Min , Sociology Maj Psychology Min
- July 2015
Projects Management Intern
Techcom Technologies Pte Ltd
- August 2014
• Liaised with various departments to create a Material Requirements Planning (MRP) list and designed a Master Production Schedule (MPS) which increased the efficiency of the Planning Department.
• Re-designed the Company’s Profile, adding professionalism and clarity in product marketing.
• Created a Continuous Manufacturing Flow (CMF), which improved the company’s organisation and process flow.
Teaching & Program Planning Intern
Ministry of Education
- June 2013
• Liaised with external vendors and collaborated with a team of teachers and interns to plan and coordinate an overseas exchange program for 50 students at Bukit Merah Secondary School.
• Gained confidence and quick problem solving skills through teaching and classroom management.