Motivated digital marketing manager with more than a 7 plus years of experience in digital marketing, website strategy and eCommerce, and a proven track record of exceeding expectations & delivering leadership results for the India’s largest conglomerate advertiser, Global Fortune 500 Financial Services Corporation.Demonstrated capability to build winning holistic digital marketing strategies and programs from the ground-up. Possess extensive experience leveraging all forms of digital tactics including website development, e-mail marketing/CRM, paid and organic search, display advertising, to name a few. Proven track record of delivering projects with excellence, while leading with a cost-conscious mindset. Approach agency relationships as partnerships. Able to mentor senior leadership and internal & external partners on how best to leverage digital in brand plans.
MBA in Information Technology , MBA in Information Technology
November 2007 - November 2007
December 2005 - December 2005
BBA , BBA
November 2004 - November 2004
Global Web Digital Marketing
Franklin Templeton Investments
September 2010 - January 2011
Franklin Templeton Investments is one of the largest Fortune 500 financial services groups in the world based at San Mateo, California USA.Franklin Templeton Investments is having an extensive global presence, including offices in over 41 countries. As of December 31, 2010, the group has US$ 670.7 billion in assets under management globally.
* Led the digital marketing delivery team responsible for developing Franklin Templeton Investments businesses online presence and digital marketing strategy implementation in this India-based international role.
Conducted needs analysis, requirements definition, online vision, online experience strategy and multi-year implementation roadmap for investment website experience.
Responsible for implementing brand and product promotion programs for website/portal and complete customer experience online.
Online Customer Experience
Principal Digital Consultant
December 2009 - June 2012
Digital Media Manager
Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group
May 2008 - December 2009
Oversee the execution of Reliance's Global Search & Online Advertising strategies across India & International Brands. Day-to-day responsibilities include creating and guiding the vision, goals, objectives and tactics for national, tier 2 and 3. Includes PPC, SEO and in-site search marketing strategies for the central digital marketing team.
I am responsible for digital media and marketing for Reliance across owned, paid and earned platforms. This includes all digital strategy and all digital development as well.
Manage a cross functional team of creative, media and web agencies in the strategic development and execution of integrated digital advertising and relationship marketing campaigns that drive results against business objectives for various audience segments and business groups at Reliance ADAG.
Manager- Digital Strategy
May 2008 - December 2009
• Supervise media and interactive marketing team activities for the Reliance brand portfolio, including finance, telecom, entertainment, infrastructure, and Energy categories with Million Dollor advertising budgets. Lead development of digital advertising including digital strategy, creative ideation, digital production and implementation.
Launch and maintain branded web sites ensuring usability, creative quality and adherence to technical specifications within hosting environments. Manage media and digital agency teams for multiple business categories.
* Oversaw digital communications planning including SEO, PPC,affiliates,display advertising,email,social media and mobile to integrate successfully with offline campaign elements.
Manage a digital strategy team responsible for developing and managing digital marketing campaigns (web, mobile, social, rich media, etc.), and large digital initiatives (website development, mobile development, etc.)
Digital Marketing Manager
May 2008 - December 2009
Lead cross-functional team that developed and delivered integrated digital marketing communications and programs for consumer products and services.
To set the digital direction and strategy for Reliance to drive commercial outcomes. Furthermore, to ensure appropriate resources, processes and tools are in place to deliver on the strategy and position Reliance as an industry leader in digital marketing.
• Lead Reliance Digital strategy
• Deliver Reliance Social Media strategy
• Oversee management of Reliance digital assets
• Stakeholder education
• Provide expertise on all Digital Advertising, Promotion and Communication
• Manage online analytics and measurement
• Represent Reliance India with global stakeholders
• Manage digital agencies
• Manage a high performing Digital team
Manager- Application Usability
Fluous Solutions Pvt Ltd
February 2008 - May 2008
Managed team of graphic designer, front-end developer, and technical writer to provide core usability services including:
* User interface design / information architecture
* Creative design and front-end prototyping
* End-user documentation, online help, and general document, presentation, and SharePoint design.
* User-based and heuristic-based usability testing
* Manage the full life cycle of web development and operational requests from requirements through launch
Countrywide Financial (NYSE:CFC)
September 2006 - April 2007
Countrywide Financial Corporation, America’s #1 home loan lender*has helped millions of American families realise their dream of home ownership since 1969. One of America’s most admired companies** and ranked 122nd in the Fortune 500 list of companies, Countrywide Financial provides mortgage banking and diversified financial services, including banking, insurance, capital markets, loan closing services and global operations through its subsidiaries.
eBusiness & Internet Consultant
December 2004 - February 2008
Online Marketing Consultant. Creation of strategy and execution.
Web project management, SEO, web analytics, email marketing creatives and website maintenance for small- to medium-sized companies.
I have consulted and designed for a variety of clients and digital projects. My work has included user interface design, user experience design, interaction design, information architecture, usability studies, identity systems, ecommerce, software systems and visual design.
• Create designs for print and web projects: Corporate Identity, Marketing Collateral, Product Packaging, Advertising, e-mail Marketing, Web Design and Development.
• Developed brand identity, assortment, web design, and marketing plans for fully functional e-commerce website.