July 2008 - May 2009
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, and wireframes.
• Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards.
• Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements, specified in an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by those must base their work on the requirements.
• Study existing information processing systems to evaluate effectiveness and develop new systems to improve production or workflow as required.
• Develop, coordinate, and conduct user training, education, and problem solving sessions; counsel and support users regarding system functionality.