WildTangent , El Segundo
August 2012 - January 2012
Responsible for overall campaign/account success.
Faciltiator Between Various
September 2011 - June 2012
Assist Digital LA team in implementing successful client flights through campaign maintenance. Monitor and track campaigns through DoubleClick, Atlas and other third party vendor. Facilitator between client/agency and internal department communications. Responsible for Request for Proposal gathering. Work with agency in the collection of tags and creative for a successful campaign launch.
Digital Sales Coordinator
September 2011 - August 2012
Assisted Digital LA team in implementing successful client projects through campaign
· Monitored and tracked campaigns through internal and third party software as well as excel
· Facilitated between client/agency and internal department communications
§ Met with clients on a regular basis for campaign checkups and new campaign as well as
new sell opportunities
· Central point of contact between Discovery and client when technical issues arose on existing
· Responsible for Request for Proposal gathering and Insertion Orders
· Built proposals and presentations in response to client RFPs.
· Experience with Auto (Toyota, Nissan & Mazda), Travel (Priceline, Virgin America, Tourism
Alaska & Disney Parks/Cruise), and Entertainment (Universal Pictures & Paramount) accounts/
Wells Fargo Bank
February 2009 - August 2011
Developed sales strategies to generate profit and meet budget goals.
· Provided professional financial guidance in the field of order management support.
· Prepared written credit-approval packages as well as denial correspondence loans and lines of credit.
· Fostered productive relationships with both internal and external clients alike.
· Maintained effective liaisons with in-company department members: account managers and
product specialists, and others.
Askew & Kabala
August 2008 - January 2009
Conducted industry analysis in over 10 different industry and 50 portfolio to provide market trends
for our clients.
· Organized and put together marketing pitches and proposals through PowerPoint for perspective
· Organized conference calls and meetings.