Network Engineer with 3+ years of experience in private, govt and industrial areas. B.Tech degree from Rajasthan Technical University in Electronics & Communication. Done Global certification in CCNA (200-120) and CCIE Routing and Switching (400-101). Hold knowledge about configuring different Internal routing protocols like OSPF, EIGRP and RIPv2. Had also worked on devices like Cisco 1800, 1700 and 2600 series routers and 2960 2950, 3550, 3560 and L3 switches like 4560R. Use monitoring tools like Solarwinds which is one of the best network management systems around these days. Had to proactively monitor the leased lines and different networks for general troubleshooting as these are the key focus areas. Also do preventive maintenance of the hardware quarterly so that no hardware problems occurs and last but not he least maintaining a good relationship with the customer end.
Rajasthan Technical University
Electronics and Communication , Electronics and Communication
- July 2010
Sr. Network Engineer
Wipro Infotech , Guwahati
- June 2015
Wipro is the leading IT company in India dealing will all kind of IT equipments from Desktop pc to maintaining routers and switches. I am a Network Engg. here. I have to report directly to the regional manager.
* had to look after the LAN and WAN structure of the Numaligarh Refinery Limited.
* Make periodic maintenance of the networking equipments.
* Monitor the equipments in regular basis for any fault.
HCL Infosystems Limited , Guwahati
- February 2015
HCL is one of the largest IT based company in India. They deals in software as well as in hardware.
I am a network Engneer here for the last 1 year. I worked in team of 6 people who look after the Northeast region.
* Had to look after the LAN and WAN of Indian Air Force.
* Had to cooperate with my team members for completing the task in hand for getting maximum output.
National Informatics Centre , Guwahati
- December 2012
National Informatics Centre is a govt based IT company. I am a Network Engineer here and look after the data uploads on servers. I have to report to the District IT manager (NIC). I worked alone and was a autonomous system.
* Had to look after the various electronic equipments related to the project.
* Had to coordinate with the district manager to fulfill the given tasks.
* Had to give training on the SOP of the electronic equipment