September 2011 - December 2012
Currently working on Laptop Repair, I have to quickly diagnose unit faults, order the spare part required, and reassemble them to full working condition.
Pic n Pay Furniture
May 2011 - November 2011
I have used various Open Source projects to create a new cost effective website, which can be updated by all users, and allows for online sales. This works alongside other online outlets used by the company, such as eBay and Amazon, to manage stock levels in all areas. The site also keeps customers up to date with their orders, so as to improve the customer experience.
● Integrating trusted technologies such as Paypal
● A simple Content Management System, accessible to all staff
● Permissions settings on a per-account or per-group basis
Web Site Design & Management
Clincal Assessor/Emergency Call Handler
East of England Ambulance Trust
November 2010 - May 2011
I was the first professional person people spoke to in a time of medical emergency. This sees me interacting with people who are in difficult and sometimes life-critical situation, and adapting my communication to get the best response from them. Accuracy and speed were important in equal measures, and tested against an audit system regularly.
● Dealing with stressful and distressing situations
● Assisting peers in difficult circumstances
● Working with multiple agencies (mainly Police and Fire)
● Organising non-emergency transport of patients in and around the county of Essex
● Meeting with Team Leaders and Audit Staff to discuss areas of weakness and improvement strategies