Service Delivery Consultant with five years of experience in process improvement analysis, business case validation and growth plans among delivery and sales teams for a multinational IT Corporation. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified with highly proficiency in business analysis. I welcome and seek new challenges and opportunities to better my clients and myself. My day-to-day communication within my organization and with clients has strengthened my interpersonal skills as well as my business acumen.
Fundação Santo André
Business Administration , Business Administration
December 2009 - December 2009
Service Delivery Consultant
Hewlett Packard , Sao Paulo
November 2010 -
Responsible for identifying and coordinating improvement opportunities within Sales and Delivery processes
- Project leader for Lean Six Sigma opportunities for all BPO departments in Brazil
- Team member in Black and Master Black Belt Lean Six Sigma projects
- Support for Business Development Executives across Latin America
- Prepare and present executive presentations
- Control and analyze costs and opportunities reviewing and proposing processes changes to reduce expenses adding value to services
- Interaction between Sales and Delivery executives supporting new contracts, add-on and migrations to ensure all process and guides are followed to achieve project goals and improve customer experience.
BPO Business Services Support
EDS, an HP company , Sao Paulo
March 2009 - November 2010
Under minimal direction, develops and defines processes and project scope and objectives based on both stakeholders needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements. Applies extensive knowledge of the customer's business and industry to develop project specifications. Advises on methods to improve business processes. Coordinates and participates in proposals, feasibility studies, implementations, and new business development.
EDS, an HP Company , Sao Paulo
April 2007 - March 2009