Service Account Manager
April 2011 - October 2011
Service Delivery Coordinator
Sun Microsystems / Oracle
October 2008 - April 2011
Managing several medium size projects simultaneously in a role similar to project manager. Involved in differents projects as: CPD relocations, Data migration, Server and Storage installation, proactive management.
- To manage all engineer team involved in the project
- Economic control during progress project
- Measure progress project
- Technical knowledge project
SSE Services Consultant
January 2008 - October 2008
- Performing Pre-Sales tasks of Preemptive Services in the CBU North East.
- In charge of the management and control of the preemtive service delivery in North East
- Identify and provide specific expertise in services or solution
areas to meet customer need.
- Best practices consultant to achieve more availability in Sun servers.
- In charge of the technical relationship with big clients in CBU North East
- Work closely with Account Managers and Service Managers.
- Acting as Service Manager for some of the zone customers.
PSE - Preemptive Services Engineer
June 2005 - January 2008
- Work with big customers to provide technical advice and guidance and recommend proactive changes to drive increased availability by:
* Improving reliability
* Improving maintainability
* Reducing cost and complexity
- Customer management, ensuring customer satisfaction and building long-term relationships.
- Customers from Telco, Transportation and Public Sector industries
Strategic Support Engineer (SSE) on-site
Sun Microsystems - AUNA -ONO
August 2003 - June 2005
During these two years I have covered the functions of SSE on-site yielded by SUN to AUNA Telecomunicaciones. I was taking charge of the changes HW in SUN servers (over 200) and I was Solaris/HP/AIX administrator.
Strategic Support Engineer (SSE)
October 2002 - August 2003
HW Support Engineer
August 2002 - October 2002
Programming in Natural/Adabas, DB2, PL1 and Cobol for central system of Gas Natural.