Master In Software Engineering , Master In Software Engineering
August 2012 - August 2012
Management Computer In Science , Management Computer In Science
May 2009 - May 2009
.net Developer (Intern)
Briggs & Stratton
June 2011 - January 2012
Converted existing .net 1.0, 2.0 applications to .net 3.5.
Created InfoPath forms with managed code and deployed forms in SharePoint.
Code, unit test and debug web applications, web services and console application using C# and ANSI SQL.
June 2008 - May 2010
• Code, unit test and debug web applications, web services and windows services using C#, VB.Net, ASP.NET,
LINQ, XML, IBatis, NUnit and ANSI SQL.
• Designed and developed a series of health reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) with
the help of stored procedures and Business Object Provider for the internal wellness program.
• Participated in code reviews using Crucible and Fisheye, taking ownership of assigned tasks and delivering
tangible results and experience in all phases of Software development life cycle.
• Used subversion (Tortoise SVN) and source safe for project and code management.
• Fixed critical memory leaks and defects with pre-existing windows services.
• Clear understanding of database privileges using database schemas, roles and explicit permissions.
• Experienced creating HL7 standard file using Chameleon (interfaceware) toolkit.
• Experienced writing scripts on SQL Server, Oracle and Sybase server.
Global Business Resource Center
January 2007 - December 2007
• Updated GBRC Web/Site with upcoming and current news using
XHTML, CSS markup, Flash animation, W3C validation and browser
• Designed logo using Photoshop for portal and website.