Microsoft Suite (Word & Excel)
I am a highly skilled and dynamic professional administrative coordinator seeking my next dream job. I have 15 years of solid experience in administrative support, customer service, as well as internal and external clients interface, capable of dealing with all levels of management. I have excellent skills in interpersonal relationships and the ability to work in teams and/or work independently. I look forward to achieving your organization’s goals + mission + vision = success.
The Washington School for Secr
Executive Secretary , Executive Secretary
November 1980 - November 1980
Sharon G. Atterbury Entrepreneurship Start-Up
February 2012 - September 2012
* Professional development training and projects: Participating in self study online healthcare courses. Attending re-employment training: Resume Writing, Interviewing, Entrepreneurship, Social Media, etc.
* Participating in Base Re-alignment and Closure (BRAC), Job Application Club and Workshop.
* Participating in Workforce Investment Act (WIA) - Exploring short course health care position job allowing certification.
* Assisting colleagues with various projects: 1) writing core competencies for their resume, and 2) orienting colleagues of various services available at one-stop career centers.
* Joined partnership of churches employment ministry and is developing workshops related to training and resources for the unemployment.
C-Management Inc. @ Oncology State Society Network (OSSN)
September 2006 - November 2011
* Supported 17 medical oncology society boards providing meeting support for 35+ conferences annually.
* Scheduled and transcribed an average of 35 monthly teleconferences.
* Developed and implemented procedures, file storage and timeline checklist to manage accreditation/joint sponsorship for continuing education credits.
* Managed Avectra database. Setup, launched, and tracked conference evaluations, surveys and elections, resulting in a reduction of data entry.
* Setup and managed 35+ registration databases annually.
* Responded to inquiries regarding registration, membership, opportunities to exhibit at conferences. Communicated with speakers requesting documents to meet accreditation/joint sponsorship requirements.
ACCME & ANCC CE Management
Education and Program Coordinator
C-Management Inc @ Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC)
September 2005 - September 2006
* Supported the ACCC client (2,100 members) working with the Program Committee. Scheduled and transcribed monthly teleconferences to develop the spring and fall annual conferences with 500+ attendees and 20+ speakers.
* Supported monthly web hosting and scheduling of ACCC’s educational programs.
* Setup and managed registration databases; provided onsite support of conferences for continuing education credits, location.
* Managed contacting and tracking of 20+ speakers for documents to meet accreditation/joint sponsorship requirements.
* Developed and implemented procedures, file storage and timeline checklist to manage accreditation/joint sponsorship for continuing education credits for physicians (ACCME), pharmacists (ACPE), nurses (ANCC), social workers and cancer registrars (CTR).
ACCME & ANCC CE Management
Agenda Coordinator Support
The American Occupational Therapy Association
January 2004 - September 2005
* Organized and coordinated the administrative work of the Bylaws, Policies, and Procedures Committee (BPPC) maintaining the bylaws, standard operating procedures/job descriptions and policies of AOTA.
* Organized and coordinated the work of the Nominating Committee in regards to the national and state association elections, including the balloting process.
* Wrote detailed procedures regarding BPPC Committee and the Nominating Committee tasks as well as procedures for state elections. Researched and recommended cost-effective Hewlett Packard printer.
* Completed extensive Internet research subjects: safety of older driver and collected data for reports from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). Assisted with Final Report and Recommendations to the White House Conference on Aging. Research legal aspects of email disclaimers; and researched housing visit ability and universal design.
The Alban Institute
June 1999 - January 2004
*Managed the Education and Meeting department, which was a former 3-person department for one year in the absence of the associate and director.
* Managed, planned, and coordinated meeting logistics from planning to closeout for 35+ seminars annually.
* Assisted with implementation of online registration resulting in a reduction of workload and streamlining operations.
* Designed and created various administrative forms resulting in a reduction of workload and streamlining operations.
* Reduced mailing expenses by 75% for four years by using USPS versus UPS. Increased profit margins by implementing a replacement package fee of $25
* Reproduced over 1,000 pages of training materials allowing documents to be submitted for consultants’ review and printer. Managed and coordinated production of course materials which included formatting, binding, and shipping.
* Wrote and compiled a 100+ page manual for administrative duties.
Meeting Planning Logistics