University of Massachusetts
Writing , Writing
June 2012 - June 2012
University of Massachusetts , Amherst, MA
September 2011 - January 2012
1. Teach aspiring business students a section of College Writing.
2. Led two sections of College Writing taught online in the summer.
3. Working with “University Without Walls” to expand the scope of online education.
4. Co-lead a committee to select student essays that are published by Pearson.
Google , Hyderabad, India
June 2006 - August 2011
1. Team Lead, Ad Automation: performance and career management for a team of twelve spread across two offices (Hyderabad and Gurgaon, India).
2. Cross-team collaboration to homogenize automation efforts across five offices globally (Hyderabad, Dublin, Wroclaw, Sydney, and Mountain View).
3. Process innovation: generated a globally-applied automation workflow, roadmap of strategic activities, and quality metrics.
4. Policy Guru: Worked with the sales teams to strategically plan their campaigns in keeping with ad policies.
5. Mentorship program: Led a mentorship program with fifteen mentors to help immerse over two hundred new hires in 2010.
6. Worked as team advisor (TA) for 4 quarters. Won the office-wide TA Award twice.
7. Worked as an ad quality reviewer for three quarters.
Content Quality Specialist
Apex CoVantage , Hyderabad, India
May 2004 - September 2005
1. Generated website and product profiles for the purpose of strategic marketing.
2. Reviewed the quality of profiles produced across the team.
ICFAI Business School , Hyderabad, India
May 2004 - May 2005
1. Wrote research papers on the work life balance of employees in the ITES industry.
2. Taught twenty four classes in the area of organizational behavior.
3. Evaluated the summer projects of 36 HR students.
Call Quality Specialist
HSBC , Hyderabad, India
May 2003 - May 2004
1. Conducted accent and process training for new recruits in the fraud detection team.
2. Monitored the call quality of employees across four offices.