Social media enthusiast, Copywriter, and English teacher
Padalarang, West Bandung Regency, West Java, Indonesia
Social media ads
S1 , English Education Department
August 2008 - April 2013
- , -
July 2003 - July 2006
Batamlash , Batam, Batam City, Riau Islands, Indonesia (remote)
August 2021 - Present
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature.
- Develop and implement procedures for identifying advertising needs.
Al-Irsyad Satya Islamic School , Padalarang, West Bandung Regency, West Java, Indonesia
July 2014 - June 2021
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials, such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as poetry, novel structure, and translation and adaptation.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, course materials, and methods of instruction.
- Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
- Maintain regularly scheduled office hours to advise and assist students.
- Keep abreast of developments in the field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
- Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
- Participate in campus and community events.
- Participate in student recruitment, registration, and placement activities.
- Compile bibliographies of specialized materials for outside reading assignments.
Bank Mega , Bandung, Bandung City, West Java, Indonesia
April 2014 - June 2014
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
- Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers' needs.
Primagama , Padalarang, West Bandung Regency, West Java, Indonesia
September 2012 - April 2014
- Schedule tutoring appointments with students or their parents.
- Prepare and facilitate tutoring workshops, collaborative projects, or academic support sessions for small groups of students.
- Monitor student performance or assist students in academic environments, such as classrooms, laboratories, or computing centers.
- Review class material with students by discussing text, working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments.
- Maintain records of students' assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
- Communicate students' progress to students, parents, or teachers in written progress reports, in person, by phone, or by email.
89.7 FM Global Radio Bandung , Bandung, Bandung City, West Java, Indonesia
February 2011 - April 2011
- Prepare and deliver news, sports, or weather reports, gathering and rewriting material so that it will convey required information and fit specific time slots.
- Read news flashes to inform audiences of important events.
- Select program content, in conjunction with producers and assistants, based on factors such as program specialties, audience tastes, or requests from the public.
- Study background information to prepare for programs or interviews.
- Comment on music and other matters, such as weather or traffic conditions.
- Interview show guests about their lives, their work, or topics of current interest.
- Discuss various topics over the telephone with viewers or listeners.
- Host civic, charitable, or promotional events that are broadcast over television or radio.
- Make promotional appearances at public or private events to represent their employers.
- Operate control consoles.
- Announce musical selections, station breaks, commercials, or public service information, and accept requests from listening audience.
- Coordinate games, contests, or other on-air competitions, performing such duties as asking questions and awarding prizes.