Insightful, results-driven professional with notable success directing business development, solution marketing and corporate strategies while participating in value proposition development, planning, analysis and creation of content to sales objectives.
January 2012 - March 2012
Senior Solutions Manager responsible for the pre-sales support and business development of Enterprise solutions, selling through Vodafone globally.
Senior Product Manager, Microsoft Lync.
January 2010 - November 2011
Recruited to exert knowledge based influence at all levels and functions in the organization through the analysis of public information on competitor’s financials, company and product strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions, market share, news coverage and through internal win/loss analysis.
Lead the development of content for Executive level synchs on competitors and contributed to partner planning, product planning and PR decisions.
• Developed key content to educate the field on competitor products, pricing and value proposition.
Created and delivered customer focused, sales collateral to both field and partner community, aligned to how buyers buy.
• Presented competitive tactics, strategies and approaches at worldwide field (TechReady,) and partner (Worldwide Partner Conference,) events focused on clear, concise and consistent differentiation.
SE / Market Intelligence Manager, Collaboration
August 1999 - January 2010
Lead worldwide compete initiatives within Cisco to advise Business Groups and sales teams of winning sales strategies, gap analysis for product development and to produce differentiated sales and marketing collateral.
Delivered worldwide technical and strategic selling subject matter expertise through training and presentations to field teams, partners, senior level councils and boards.
Contact Centre Consultant
Rockwell Electronic Commerce
May 1998 - August 1999
• Delivering business and technical support to the UK account management team.
• Responsible for the technical content of formal written responses and tenders.
• Designing and pricing contact centre solutions.
• Responsible for contact centre demonstrations and sales presentations to existing and prospective customers.
Product Manager– Software Development
April 1995 - December 1997
• Accountable for the introduction, project management and marketing of new Call Centre and CTI Products into the BT product portfolio.
• Managing the BT distribution channel as a prime interface to the Company.
• Presenting and demonstrating products & solutions to the BT management team, Marketing, Account Managers and Customers.