January 2008 - March 2012
January 2006 - January 2008
Aqros vision is to connect virtual people across (Aqros) worlds and games on any platform (PC, web, and mobile).
Our current version (v1.0 beta) is a mobile service that allows users of Second Life to continue their virtual life experience from their mobile phones.
January 2005 - January 2006
Business Development Director
August 2000 - August 2003
Overall responsibility of the Asia-Pacific region resulting in establishment of new venture with Japans largest trading company for representation and sales
Performed targeting, business ownership and co-negotiations with IBM resulting in an OEM deal for an Appliance server.
Participated in preparing the companys business development for potential investors
WW channel development responsibility
Formed alliances with the major companies of the hosting industry ().
- Overall responsibility of legal issues, analyst relations
June 1993 - August 2000
- Formed and branded the MSDN ISV Program, targeted at software houses and high-tech companies
- Analyzed business opportunities and developed effective marketing and sales strategies for server side platforms
- Performed market analysis and segmented High-Tech, software and start-ups companies
- Performed competitive analysis to identify threats and opportunities when forming alliances
- Formed alliances with companies for strategic commercial and technological purposes.
- Responsible for the relationship with the venture capital community.