Communication and Organization Skills
An articulate and highly motivated person accustomed to working under pressure and using own initiative. I am an organized and dedicated person, with excellent attention to detail and strong time management skills. I enjoy work that is challenging, interesting and allows me to take ownership. I am focused, reliable and willing to learn from my workmates and to use that knowledge to get a better understanding of the work at hand.
MSC Management and Information , MSC Management and Information
- August 2012
Computer Science , Computer Science
- August 2008
Don & Chyke Limited , Norwich
- February 2015
• Meeting and greeting clients and visitors to the office.
• Prepare all documents such as invoices,VAT receipts and administrative reports.
• Typing documents and distributing memos.
• Track financial expenditures and make weekly financial reports.
• Supervising the work of the junior staff and assigning work to them.
• Emailing, printing, photocopying, filing and scanning documents.
• Handling incoming and outgoing calls.
• Setting up and coordinating meetings and conferences.
• Monitoring inventory, office stock and ordering supplies.
• Organizing business travels and itineraries.
• Creating and modifying documents using Microsoft office.
Fashion World , Norwich
- March 2012
Responsible for helping to run the store on a day to day basis by assisting with launching retail initiatives, general store maintenance and training new staff.
• Handling financial transactions.
• Cataloguing stock & performing inventory checks.
• Checking and replenishing stock on displays.
• Ensuring the store is up to health and safety standards.
• Helping and answering queries from shoppers.
• Introduce ideas that made the working environment more productive.
• Altered customer floor design to better accommodate incoming flow.