PaaS | DWH | CRM | Programming
App Solutioning | Program Management
Cloud Applications and Strategy
Bid Management | SOW Negotiation
GROUP MANAGER with HCL Technologies (EAS – HCL AXON).
Technology professional with 13 years experience in setting up and leading R&D, Pre Sales and development teams. Primary experience in conceptualizing and implementing enterprise systems on – CRM solutions (Siebel/Salesforce.com), SaaS platforms (Force.com/Heroku/Google Cloud), Analytics - Stats software (SAS/Oracle BI).
Managed key roles in HCL to successfully achieve following KRA -
1. Develop strategy around technology and people for practice growth and maintain first mover advantage in fast moving SaaS application development landscape. Worked with practice revenue of 15 Mil USD and above. Worked with Implementation Services teams to ensure architectural compliance.
2. Managed delivery for enterprise IT transformation engagements (upto 10 Mil USD) involving solutions based on complex technology stacks and independent responsibility for Solution Delivery, Client Management and Transition Management.
3. Advised IT transformation boards on developing PoC and blueprints to demonstrate new age solutions by leverage strategic concepts like social enterprise, gamification, crowd-sourcing, Internet Of Machines etc. Represented HCL in global customer summits (Dreamforce and Veeva CRM) for idea demonstration and public interaction.
4. Independently managed proposal responses (upto 10Mil USD) as Bid Manager by developing value proposition, technology solution, cost estimation and bid defense documentation. Worked with sales teams in Cloud technology evangelism, bid defense and SOW negotiations. Responsible for liaising with product and partner teams for joint proposals.
5. Worked as product champion for teams conceptualizing and developing pre-built Service Line products for Healthcare, Retail, Public Services and Insurance business verticals.
INDIAN INST. OF FOREIGN TRADE
EXEC MASTER IN INT'L BUSINES , EXEC MASTER IN INT'L BUSINES
March 2006 - March 2006
UNIVERSITY OF PUNE
ENGINEERING IN ELECTRONICS , ENGINEERING IN ELECTRONICS
May 1999 - May 1999
CAMBRIDGE SCHOOL, NEW DELHI
May 1995 - May 1995
HCL TECHNOLOGIES , NOIDA
March 2011 - October 2013
1. Manage Architecture group for Salesforce.com practice to deliver enterprise solutions.
2. Developing significant customer interest in Cloud applications by,
2.a. Cloud technology evangelism (webinars, conference participation)
2.b. Developing solution architecture in RFP proposals and negotiating SOW
2.c. Participation in bid defense and bid negotiations. Covered 5-6 bid cycles each year from RFI to final defence.
2.b. Creating new delivery methodologies that formed key USP of bid value proposition. Contributed to development of FPP-AGILE and ON DEMAND ASM for SD and ASM (respectively) projects.
3. Advice on extending Cloud solutions to leverage strategic concepts like social enterprise, gamification, crowd-sourcing, Internet Of Machines by developing technology proof of concepts.
4. Guide implementation to ensure compliance to architectural guidelines - Example Data Security and Access, Code Re-use, Test Coverage etc.
Force.com Platform Architect
Force.com Platform Consulting
MANAGER - PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
PITNEY BOWES SOFTWARE , NOIDA
July 2010 - March 2011
1. Joined PB as part on strategic initiative to develop On Cloud solutions leveraging PB's best in class Geolocation Platform. Planned and delivered beta releases for of SaaS solutions for Public Services and Insurance domains.
2. Participated targeted role detailing and recruitment activities with HR stakeholders to raise greenfield team of experts to work particularly on the Cloud solutions strategy.
3. Delivered feasibility memos to product owners detailing benefits and challenges for product development and/or product migration from Java based client/server stacks to cloud platforms. Evangelized Cloud technologies by developing technology proof of concepts on Cloud platforms.
Product Development (SaaS)
On Cloud Platform Analysis
SENIOR MANAGER - CLOUD DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
INFORTE BUSINESS & DECISION , GURGAON
October 2007 - July 2010
1. Advised BU management team on strategy for developing SaaS – CRM/BI services offering and competency. Setup greenfield team with to reach >1Mil revenue in 2 quarters.
2. Incubated technology teams that delivered very first enterprise business and portal applications developed on Force.com platform.
3. Worked closely with sales teams, customers and developer community to formulate implementation strategy for early adoptions of Cloud platforms and acceptance strategy for Agile development methodology.
4. Provided technical leadership in conceptualizing proof of concept development on early adoption technologies. These conceptual proof points helped drive technology advisory engagements for Cloud adoption.
Force.com App Implementation
Project Planning & Estimation
Practice Setup & Management
MANAGER - BI AND ANALYTICS
INFORTE BUSINESS & DECISION , GURGAON
December 2005 - October 2007
1. Tasked with developing new GDC practice, set up stable and profitable Analytics and BI services group on SAS and ORACLE BI infrastructure. The Managed Analytics group successfully implement 4 enterprise BI systems and expanded to team strength of 20+ resources in it's 2 year tenure.
2. As GDC owner, looked over operational tasks - Project Plans and Estimations, Delivery Methodology and Risk Mitigation strategies for individual projects. Worked to successfully operationalise GTM strategy of "Managed Service Delivery" for analytics and BI.
3. Worked with consulting group to to assist in developing comparative analysis of solutions for customers. 4 large engagements worked with customers in retail, insurance and telecom domains
4. Developed solutions across BI functional areas – POS metrics measurement, Profile Analysis, Campaign Effectiveness Measurement and Revenue Intelligence.
DWH | Analytics Architect
Project Planning And Estimation
Practice Setup & Management
CONSULTANT AND TEAM LEAD - CRM IMPLEMENTATION
POLARIS SOFTWARE LAB LTD , NOIDA
December 2000 - December 2005
1. Worked as CRM Technical Consultant with specialization in data migration and interface development.
2. Member of development teams in enterprise wide CRM implementations developing real time and batch data interfaces using VB/C#, PL/SQL and T-SQL.
3. Performed in multiple roles other than developer including Project Coodinator (facilitated discussion with regional business teams to co ordinate business requirements), L1 Support Lead (handled customer interaction and issue resolution during post go-live hyper care support) and Data Analyst (Providing reports in data quality).
Siebel CRM Implementation
Data Migration And Interface