King's College London
International Relations , International Relations
- January 2004
University of Leeds
International Studies , International Studies
- June 2000
Lifestylefitness4you , London
- January 2015
This is my first attempt to start my own business; however I have reduced the business to a Saturday group running session, due to other professional aspirations.
• Provide customised training programmes and sessions at the clients’ private location with the aim of making exercise a lifestyle habit.
• Successfully trained clients to run marathons and maintain a physically active lifestyle that fits in with their busy schedules.
Retail and Store Manager
Private White V.C. , London
- August 2014
Private White V.C. is a family run British manufacturing menswear company in Manchester. When I started there was only one retail outlet in London. I was hired to inject new energy in different areas of the company.
• Established luxury level of customer service process and policy, in-store and online; main point of contact for all customer queries. This resulted in an increase of +50% of sales in comparison to the previous year.
• Managed all retail assistants: rota; training; performance reviews; visual merchandising; and hiring.
• Coordinated the e-commerce operational sales process and managed CMS content management, because the factory did not have any staff for this task.
• Responsible for e-marketing: from concept to sign off of weekly e-marketing emails; and overseeing advertisement development including branding.
• Developed and implemented store stock and sales record keeping process, making it easier to monitor product movement and sales.
Monocle , London
- September 2013
Monocle is an international magazine that has retail outlets around the world. In spite of the lack of retail experience I was hired because of my transferable skills enabling me to provide exceptional customer service to an international clientele.
• Responsible for visual merchandising and general shop management.
• Too many customer queries were not being taken care of, so I created a handover process to ensure all queries were appropriately handled.
INTERPOL , Lyon, France
- April 2009
This organisation works to strengthen coordination and cooperation between police forces across international borders. I worked in the team within the cabinet that supported all the Secretary General’s engagements.
• Prepared the Secretary General’s briefing and statistical analysis reports for his appointments.
• To ensure consistency in the preparation and delivery of the SG’s briefing reports, I developed a process that strengthened the team’s interconnection.
• When I started there was no system in place to monitor the commitments made by the SG during his meetings; this created a major risk to the organisation’s credibility. I took the initiative to set up a system that recorded, delegated and monitored the delivery of these commitments.
• Sole responsibility in preparing the Organisation’s annual Programme of Activities document that is voted on at the General Assembly.
Analysis: statistical and informational
Report writing: analysis, recommendations
Evaluation and Monitoring