Accomplished leader with experience across Telecommunications, Human Capital Management, Retail & Healthcare domains with in-depth experience in Global Solution Delivery, Account Management, Program / Portfolio Management, Onsite –Offshore model & Business process optimization. Kishore has 12 years of consulting experience with various large consulting firms (Wipro, CSC, Rapidigm) at fortune 500 organizations (Best Buy, Lands End, Nova Chemicals, Qualcomm) . Kishore has 8 years of experience in delivering Human Capital Management solutions encompassing critical HR domains as Staffing (ATS), Performance Management, Total Rewards, Employee Relations, HRSYSTEMS and Learning Management. Kishore has around 10 years of experience in delivering end-to-end business intelligence / analytics solutions involving industry standard tools and methodologies. Kishore has around 10 years in customer facing leadership roles involving account /Customer/Delivery management. Kishore has Excellent expertise in Agile / Waterfall methodologies.
Senior Manager - Application Delivery
Qualcomm Incorporated , San Diego, CA, USA
- January 2015
Promoted to this strategic role accountable for strategy, roadmap definition, budgeting and delivery of enterprise software products/services, leading a global team (30+) comprising of program managers, architects, project managers, developers and analysts and delivering enterprise software services/products and solutions.
Active member of the product roadmap leadership committee responsible for the product strategy.
Customer Engagement:- Engaged in regular relationship review/ engagement pulse check sessions with BU senior management reviewing the operational excellence parameters resulting in successful governance, SLA Management metrics alignment
Standardization:- Successfully restructured the global team via common processes, platform & technology for optimal delivery
New Business: Garnered new business for our service, resulting in a 30% YOY increase in our business / projects.
Successfully delivered several Mobile, Cloud, and Web Applications to multiple business
Manager - Application Development
Qualcomm Incorporated , San Diego, CA, USA
- August 2010
Successfully delivered several mobile/responsive web applications ( HTML 5, JQUERY, JQUERY mobile ,CSS3) to multiple BU’s.
Senior Project Manager
Qualcomm Incoporated , San Diego, CA, USA
- August 2006
• Studied and architected /delivered key data marts with business critical KPI’s from the billing system for the revenue assurance, product management teams.
• Provided technical leadership and direction to the DW/BI team on various facets of the analytics projects (DW, data architecture, ETL and reporting architecture).
• Studied the CRM system and developed an analytics solution that resulted in 40% faster response time
• Achieved reduced error rates through process improvements (code reviews, design reviews, security review check points) that resulted in reduced Conducted roadshows to other teams on DW/BI solutions and garnered new initiatives for our team.
• Delivered EDW’s and Data Marts with 5.8 peta bytes of data to multiple global customers with critical KPI’s
o Top Apps By Handsets, New Users, Active Users, ARPU, Demo to download
Wipro Technologies , Minneapolis, MN, USA
- July 2003
Delivered a HRMS data mart with KPI’s that aided in employee retention, succession planning for a retail client. Reduced the delivery cycle by defining the framework for the business intelligence projects
Rapidigm , Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
- January 2003
• Lead onsite developer/Architect responsible for architecting the data warehouse, data integration (Informatica) mappings and the business objects reports. Delivered multiple data mart rollouts for different business groups (Sales and Marketing, Order Entry Systems). Mentored junior developers on the data integration tool (Informatica), defined and documented the best practices for data integration. Conducted several brown bag sessions for knowledge sharing amongst the team members
Covansys Limited , Dodgeville, WI, USA
- August 2000
• Developed data migration mappings (INFORMATICA), reports (multiple tools) and cubes (COGNOS) across multiple DW projects. Led the offshore team and worked closely with the functional groups to capture project requirements and translated them to technical specifications. Developed DB2/CICS/COBOL applications for the Order Entry system and performed database migration from VSAM to DB2
JTS Technologies Limited , Chennai, TN, India
- December 1996